3.9

Have you seen Dr. Spencer S Root?

Took EXCELLENT care of my sweet 85 year old mama!

Dr Root took care of my precious mama at St Joe’s. He was funny and kind, reassuring and enjoyable to spend time with. His skills are top notch and his bedside manner is enough to give the 85 year old a crush on him!

Prejudice!

Dr. Root did a colonoscopy on me two days ago, and I have to make it known that something went wrong during the procedure and he blamed me for it. It was my fault?! He is prejudiced against people with mental health issues. That's what he blamed for my bad colonoscopy! PTSD!? I'm a psychologist with a PhD and I cannot figure a single connection between PTSD and a failed colonoscopy. I would never in a million years recommend a doctor who cannot take responsibility for his own work.

lack of concern & follow-up lead to devastating results

My mother has Crohn's disease and was prescribed medication for it that should have frequent follow-ups due to possible bone marrow suppression. Dr. Root did occasional to seldom blood checks and/or follow-ups and then when my mother presented with severe anemia rather than looking for the cause, he prescribed iron which made her even sicker. She now has MDS caused by the Crohn's medication that Dr. Root gave her for several years and now is seeing a hematologist/oncologist. I wouldn't recommend this physician as either he isn't interested or he isn't very knowledgable.

Colonoscopy

I had my first colonoscopy at age 60 and lucky for me Dr. Root intervened in time to save my life. I was worried about NOTHING! Painless, terrific staff- great Doctor! I have to return every 3 years but at least I have the peace of knowing I don't need to be a victim of this disease. Odds are now in my favor.

Very fine doctor.

Dr. Root is very kind and thorough. I have a difficult chronic medical condition and he has provided me with excellent care for a number of years now. He takes plenty of time with patients and is very kind. His office returns calls and he has called me at home when needed. I feel I would be much worse had I not found this doctor.

Dr. Spencer S Root is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silverdale, WA.