Dr. Spencer J Stanbury Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Spencer J Stanbury?

Awesome Dr

My husband had Carpal Tunnel surgery at the hands of Dr Stanbury. He has some complicated medical needs since he previously had a stroke. We had some unusual concerns. He was so understanding, considerate. His manner is great. He’s very efficient, organized & his staff responds quickly to questions. His surgical site is considerate & you feel their expertise & caring. We’ve had lots of experience with docs in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Salt Lake City, Denver & Phoenix. We rank him at the top. We love his honesty & experience. We highly recommend him!

My husband had carpel tunnel surgery, done by Dr. Spencer Stanbury 2 weeks ago. It was a pleasure to go to his office as they get you in when it is your appointment time, the staff and Dr. Stanbury were very friendly and very professional and we were very pleased with the surgery and quick recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Stanbury. Harry and Sandi Warford

Hand repair

I have been very impressed with Dr. Stanbury and all the staff that work with him. He gets you in on your appointment time so you never have to wait to be seen. Five years ago I had contracture repair surgery on my hand to straighten out my fingers. This surgery required many stitches and a lot of bleeding and pain. I had to wear a soft cast for four weeks and was very uncomfortable. When the contracturers returned, I went to see Dr. Stanbury who offered me a different way to repair my hand by using a injection method. No surgery, no bleeding, no stitches. In two weeks and two physical therapy visits, I have a full functional hand and no cast at all. Insurance covered the costs and I am a very happy patient. Dr Stanbury and his staff always smiled and had kind words each time I visited with them. They made me feel like a VIP and took great care to make sure I understood everything along the way. Thanks Dr. Stanbury and staff for an answer to my prayer and for your gentle and kind care.

I found Dr. Stanbury to be very professional and personable as well. I feel I received top care from him and from the hand therapist that I saw for 7 months after very extensive surgery for ruptured tendons in three fingers.

Broken Wrist

Dr Stanbury did a good job on my wrist and set me up with a excellent therapist Kim to help with rehab!!

Excellent diagnostician and surgeon. I highly would recommend him. I think this comment says it all. Howard D. Lisnow

Great Job!

Dr. Stanbury was very knowledgeable and personable. He asked pertinent questions, listened attentively, and knew exactly what to do for my particular and unique issue. I would unhesitatingly recommend him and would definitely use his services again if needed.

Great Doctor

Dr. Spencer Stanbury did surgery on my right wrist to relieve the discomfort of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome that caused me great discomfort at night while I was sleeping. Dr. Stanbury and his outstanding staff made the whole process easy and without any problems. From the the moment you meet him until the final appointment he was efficient and a gentleman. Time in the waiting room was minimal and his staff are quite pleasant. The operatin was fairly painless and done expeditiously and I even was able to pick the music we listened to during the operation. After the operation I was able to drive myself home with no after effects from the operation and pain after the operation was minimal and I was finally able to sleep without the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel. I highly recommend Dr. Stanbury if you are looking for a good doctor who will make it a good experience.

Dr. Stanbury did an excellent job on my wrist to release the tendons. Minimal pain and was able to have limited use the next day. He has very good bed side manners which gave me a comfortable feeling. I would not hesitate to go to him again if need be.

Prejudicial

I had carpel tunnel revision surgery and triple tunnel surgery on my elbow I did that all for pain meds .......... riiiiight

Liked him very much!! Very prompt and explains things well!

Trigger Finger

Thank you Dr. Stanbury for taking care of my trigger fingers without cutting into my hand. The one on the right hand only required a steroid shot. The one on the left hand was worse but the doctor did a needle scrape instead of cutting into the hand. The procedure worked wonders and the recovery was nothing.No down time and no pain. Great job Dr. Stanbury! Thank you.