Dr. Spiro Papas Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Spiro Papas?

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I started seeing him four years ago when I tore my right ACL, then he got me back to where I needed to be and the next year I tore my other ACL. I'm now 18 and still having troubles with my left knee. Dr. Papas has been doing everything he possibly can to help me get better.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

I was very happy with Dr. Papas who performed a hip replacement and a broken wrist fixed for me. He answered all my questions and I was very satisfied with the whole procedure. He followed through a year later and I would definitely return to him if I need any help in the future.

Posted on January 6th, 2015

love this doc!

Terrible experience

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Pappas misdiagnosed my son's hip pain as "nothing major." It turns out he has a tumor on his hip -- and the doctor that caught it used the same MRI as Dr. Pappas.

after surgery appointment

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Dr. Spiro Papas MD. was very rude at post check ups. He never told patient what he should be doing his first month of recovery. At 2nd post visit he took patient arm which had just had major surgery and pulled it straight up, out, and up without giving a 2nd thought to the pain he would cause. the patient said no please no dont do that it will hurt. he did not care show any remorse.Did not communicate with patients mother. actually looked down on her. no respect. no manners. very rude do not use this doctor if your looking for a kind intelligent caring doctor who can and will explain all your about to go through. we will regret it. shame on him. i am appalled by his actions. and his disregard to patient pain and understanding. please take what i say to heart. It was my child who suffered from start to so called finish.

very vsatisfied

Posted on September 26th, 2011

dr pappas operated on me 3 times ulner nerve and 2 rotator cuff surgery everyone i talked 2 said rotator cuff surgery was the worst and i never was in much pain and been pain free since back 2 work full time lifting 1140 cases a night highly recommend dr pappas

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Nice office personnel, nice doctor--don't like being treated by a PA (nice PA)--want doctor to spend at least 5 minutes and pretend he cares. Want doctor to give shot.Two doctors now from Three Rivers Ortho..just come in, look, and DISAPPEAR---very disappointed...two months later, still in pain.

Dr look and go

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Got to office was scene, x-rays and a shot all in a half hour. He didn't administer shot PA did. Not one person told me about what x-rays said and what future treatments would be. He spent 5 mins in my presence no talking not touching. The PA moved the injury area and told him all about it in medical talk. Nothing was told to me. I would Never see him or a upmc physician again. UPMC only cares how many people are seen and not the care ability . Way to go UPMC you will be the downfall off this healthcare in pgh.

Posted on May 19th, 2016