Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Spyro D Analytis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Spyro D Analytis has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 29
hate switching doctors but was glad I came here. Can't say anything negative about the Dr. or the staff. Always pleasant. Seem to care. Never rushed. May wait longer than your appointment time but I figure that's because he and the nursing staff spend as much time as you need and answer all your questions. I never felt like I was waisting their time with me.
Referred by my Family Doctor for help in diagnosing health issues I was having. Took his office 2 weeks to call me back to schedule appt, 2 month wait until first available. Lucky I found a REAL Neuro at a major medical facility that would see me, on his lunch hour 2 days after my call. Diagnosed with dissected Carotid Artery and hospitalized for treatment. This was a life threatening issue, thank God I found a Good Doctor SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Analytis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Spyro D Analytis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOAL CITY MEDICAL, 460 N Broadway St, Coal City, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Spyro D Analytis, MD - Internal Medicine in Coal City, IL, in this video.
Dr. Spyro D Analytis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coal City, IL.