Dr. Spyro Analytis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Spyro Analytis?

Posted on December 18th, 2015

I still live in this area only because of the Great Doctor he is.

Posted on March 13th, 2013

hate switching doctors but was glad I came here. Can't say anything negative about the Dr. or the staff. Always pleasant. Seem to care. Never rushed. May wait longer than your appointment time but I figure that's because he and the nursing staff spend as much time as you need and answer all your questions. I never felt like I was waisting their time with me.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Referred by my Family Doctor for help in diagnosing health issues I was having. Took his office 2 weeks to call me back to schedule appt, 2 month wait until first available. Lucky I found a REAL Neuro at a major medical facility that would see me, on his lunch hour 2 days after my call. Diagnosed with dissected Carotid Artery and hospitalized for treatment. This was a life threatening issue, thank God I found a Good Doctor SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Posted on July 12th, 2012

The office staff in Coal City has the most unprofessional people working there. Horrible!

Posted on September 21st, 2017