Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Spyros Panos
Dr. Spyros Panos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fishkill, NY, with other offices in Norton, VA and Hopewell Junction, NY (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Panos is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, St Francis Hospital and Putnam Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Spyros Panos has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 85
Dr Panos performed an unnecessary operation on me and I have been suffering the affects for years. He has changed my life forever and it is time for him to acknowledge his wrongdoings. Like many of his former patients too much time has passed for me to take legal actions. Justice will come when his medical license is revoked and he will no longer be able to hurt people like this again.
Dear Dr. Panos,Ive just received the letter Ive been waiting for and am very pleased to tell you I am part of the 2013 at AECOM! Thank you so much for you recommendation. I realize how busy you are (what surgeon calls his patients back at 8pm after 12hours of work?!) and that speaking up for me took special effort on your part. I am more than grateful for your help.I mentioned in one of my documents to the school that I knew an AECOM alumnus that epitomized the kind of doctor I wanted to be caring, technically superior, and interested in the whole being of a patient. You are the person I had in mind. I really dont know how you do it.I have many things to do before the fall term starts. Oliver has started playing basketball again, but I am hopefully he wont see you on a professional basis anytime soon. We will have more than enough on our plates.From my heart, I thank you
Dr. Panos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital
St Francis Hospital
Putnam Hospital Center
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Vassar Brothers Hospital
Sharon Regional Health System
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Spyros Panos accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Spyros Panos in this video.
Dr. Spyros Panos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.