Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srdjan S Nedeljkovic
Dr. Srdjan S Nedeljkovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Nedeljkovic is affiliated with St Elizabeths Medical Center. Dr. Nedeljkovic has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Srdjan S Nedeljkovic has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I was sent to the Pain Clinic to deal with chronic pain associated with MS. After spending close to an hour with another Dr. who first had me write my entire medical history, then read it to her as she input it into my chart (which she still didn't do correctly). This a-hole walks into the room and tries to give me a med I am allergic to, makes a few more suggestions off the list of things I have already tried. He should be in a lab away from patients.
After my primary care provider diagnosed my sciatica and ordered x-rays, Dr Nedeljkovic interviewed me and confirmed the diagnosis and started me with an office visit steroid shot into my lower spine. The doctor's manner and staff were so competent and calming that the most painful part of the experience was having the tape from the sterile field film pulled off my back (a big Band Aid, basically). I went back twice for more of those injections, at the requisite four-month intervals, but it became clear something better would be needed to get me through 4 months between treatments. We switched to x-ray-guided caudal injections, which are getting me almost all the way through the 4 months pain-free. This was at a different clinic, with real operating room, but again the staff was very courteous and the whole thing was fast and painless.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Nedeljkovic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Srdjan S Nedeljkovic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Srdjan S Nedeljkovic in this video.
Dr. Srdjan S Nedeljkovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.