Dr. Srdjan Nedeljkovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srdjan Nedeljkovic?

Don't waste your time with this guy.

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

I was sent to the Pain Clinic to deal with chronic pain associated with MS. After spending close to an hour with another Dr. who first had me write my entire medical history, then read it to her as she input it into my chart (which she still didn't do correctly). This a-hole walks into the room and tries to give me a med I am allergic to, makes a few more suggestions off the list of things I have already tried. He should be in a lab away from patients.

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

Good Doctor

Kaos

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Awful experience. No bedside manner. Can't recommend.

Can't even get a call back

Posted on June 30th, 2010

What good is a doctor you can't talk to when you need him? Doesn't matter how skilled he is if he won't call you back when you're in severe pain...time after time. Find someone who cares.

Sciatica solved without surgery

Posted on April 14th, 2010

After my primary care provider diagnosed my sciatica and ordered x-rays, Dr Nedeljkovic interviewed me and confirmed the diagnosis and started me with an office visit steroid shot into my lower spine. The doctor's manner and staff were so competent and calming that the most painful part of the experience was having the tape from the sterile field film pulled off my back (a big Band Aid, basically). I went back twice for more of those injections, at the requisite four-month intervals, but it became clear something better would be needed to get me through 4 months between treatments. We switched to x-ray-guided caudal injections, which are getting me almost all the way through the 4 months pain-free. This was at a different clinic, with real operating room, but again the staff was very courteous and the whole thing was fast and painless.

Posted on November 7th, 2016