Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sree B Chalasani has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Sree B Chalasani has the following 13 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Interventional Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. Sree B Chalasani has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Chalasani and I met in 2012 when I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer. From my very first appointment through today I find her to be very genuine and compassionate doctor. I cant thank her and Jamie enough for the warmth and compassion that they not only showed me, but every family member that i brought in with me for my appointments. For such a terrible thing to go through, chemo, radiation, clinical trials, etc, Dr. Chalasani and her staff made everything as pleasant as possible.
Dr. Sree B Chalasani accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Sloan Kettering Basking Ridge, 136 Mountainview Blvd, Basking Ridge, NJ
Dr. Sree B Chalasani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Basking Ridge, NJ.