Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sree Garimella
Dr. Sree Garimella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Gabriel, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Garimella is affiliated with San Gabriel Valley Medical Center and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. She speaks English.
Dr. Sree Garimella has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Garimella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Methodist Hospital of Southern California
14 Years Experience
Siddhartha Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Wright State University
Dr. Sree Garimella accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Partners Medical Group, 207 S Santa Anita St, San Gabriel, CA
Dr. Sree Garimella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Gabriel, CA.