Have you seen Dr. Sree L Gogineni?

Overall, not a very good practice

I did not find Dr. Gogineni to be very helpful. Somewhat condescending in her tone, would rather prescribe something than think about diet and exercise as part of an overall solution. Office was difficult to reach sometimes. Was erroneously charged for a no show despite cancelling days ahead of time. On the plus side, wait time was minimal since the office was never very busy.

The Best!!!

Dr. Gogineni cares! My husband and I have been going to Dr. Gogineni for over 10 years and we think she is the best. She always takes her time to listen and is very thorough. Her staff is great, too! I have recommended her to friends and all are now her patients. She is the best!

I've been seeing Dr. Gogineni for over 5 years now. She has been and is an excellent physician, always taking the time to understand and discuss my issues and any questions I might have. Her associates and staff have always been professional and courteous. The office uses what appears to be the latest and most up-to-date equipment and procedures. They always return calls promptly. I highly recommend Dr Gogenini - Of all the doctors I have dealt with over the last 10 years I would rate Dr. Gogenini as the best of the best!!!

Gogineni is not well-versed in medicine, period. There is always a long wait time. She did not answer my questions, probably because she didn't know how. She just kept on saying how examining all my issues was unnecessary...and then I paid her for essentially wasting my time. Did she go to medical school?

WORST DOCTOR

Gogineni is not thorough. She billed my insurance for a flu shot she never performed. She also believe in painkillers and not physical therapy.

Staff is discourteous, impolite and does not return calls. Gogineni is not thorough and does not know her diagnoses or her medicines well. I am shocked at her good reviews. I felt that she treated me like chopped liver.

Great Physician

I recently moved away from Northern Virginia and I miss Dr. Gogineni. She is kind, a great listener, thorough, never judgmental, and has a curious mind. She puts you at ease and explains things very well.

Best Doctor Ever!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Gogineni for more than 10 years. She treats me and my husband. We feel that we can tell her anything without being judged. She listens, is compasionate, patient and has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend her for anyone that wants a good thourough doctor to maintain your health and who keeps up to date on new techniques and programs.

Whole family doctor

Patient and precise with her diagnosis. Always has time for her patients. Very careful with medications and follow ups. Efficient office personnel.

Very Easy to talk to

I have been a patient of Dr. Gogineni for 8+ years and can report that she is extremely thorough and caring. I am not one to go to the doctor very often, so its a big positive that she always reviews things from my past visits when I get to see her. She is also good about prodding me toward better health by suggesting ways for me to change my bad habits. :^)

Dr. Gogineni is an absolutely wonderful doctor.She has been my mother's primary doctor for several years. Her professionalism, compassion and dedication are unmatched. She listens, takes her time and is very thorough and patient.I would(and have!)recommend her to anyone.

Best Doctor

Dr. Gogineni has been extremely attentive, warm, compassionate, and most of all, knowledgeable. She is very thorough and knows her stuff. She took the time to listen, took a very thorough history and then looked critically at my previous tests and other doctor's reports. She always called back to confirm test results. She has good bed side manners. Front desk staff are friendly. I would highly recommend her.

Dr. Sree L Gogineni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vienna, VA.