Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati?

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr G was an exceptional doctor. so devastated by his loss

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Wonderful doctor!! ❤️

Fantastic devoted doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

I switched to Dr. Gaddipati at 30 weeks gestation, quite late, as I felt that my regular office could not handle my what they thought was going to be high risk delivery, they were making me very nervous. From the first appointment with Dr.G. my very stressful pregnancy became the most pleasant one. He put me completely at ease, reassured me, took time to answer any and all of my questions, calmed me down with a great sense of humor about it. Very caring and personable. Same goes for his office staff and nurses. The office sometimes is super busy and there can be a wait, but it also had been very prompt as well, depends on the time of the day, but he is clearly a very busy doctor, so I did not mind. They are always very apologetic if you have to wait. My daughter decided to arrive the day before my planned C SEction, so the surgery was performed by another doctor, but Dr Gaddipati was at the hospital checking on me every single day following the surgery. This man works long and hard hours and is completely devoted to his job and his patients. I will be forever grateful.

Great doctor!

Posted on October 25th, 2012

He delivered my baby about 10 years ago. He's very caring and really know what he's doing. He won't let your baby in danger. He knows when it's the time to induce her and thanks god we did it. He monitored my pregnancy very closely and I really feel like me and my daughter are in the good hand.

He is a star!

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr Gaddipati is the most kind and caring dr I have ever met. When I became pregnant with my triplets he was my dr and I was also lucky enough to have him delivered my babies. I would recommend him anytime as he is extremely professional and one of the best in his field! Thank you Dr. Gaddipati for caring!

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Greatest doctor!!!!

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I had a chance to be dr. Gaddipati patience two times, with two of my sons. I just have to say, Dr.Gaddipati is the most professional and still most concerned and helpful doctor I ever met. Every question I asked was answered in clear pro but understanding and humorous way. He knew everything about my ultrasounds, previous visits, tests and other issues before he came in the checkup room and knew exactly what to talk with me about. His nurse and other office girls are very respectable and nice. Yes, sometimes you have to wait for him a little longer, but please ... We're pregnant, cranky and can't wait to be over, but we all want our dr. to spend more and more time with us, because we googled too much, right? Dr. Gaddipati never missed his appointment or came late just because. Sometimes the patients take more time than they should, and that's o.k. Just the fact he is so polite and humorous makes him be the TOP-doctor.I should also mentioned, I had his co-doctors during my labors (they were very nice too) but he called to hospital to talk with me, later after labor and postpartum visits he knew everything about good and bad parts of my labor and advised for future. That's why I came back to him with 2nd pregnancy.I'm recommending him to all my friends and family members.

The best MFM ever!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr Gaddipati I feel has saved my pregnancy. I have a blood clotting disorder and an incompentent cervix. He is so proactive in my care. He is kind and very patient. I would never go anywhere else. I feel safe and secure with him as my physician. I HIGHLY recommend him. Everyone in the office is also wonderful from the minute you walk in.

Posted on November 17th, 2015