Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sreekanth C Reddy has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Colon Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I was referred to Dr. Reddy in late 2015 for Larygeal cancer. I was pretty nervous but he assured me that I was going to come out good on the other side of this. I listened to everything he had to tell me and followed all his advice. He is always easy to talk and knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him for anyone.
I have seen Dr. Reddy 3 times since Mar 2017. I was referred to him for lung cancer. He recommended radiation which I had. On my next visit he came in, looked at his computer, said nothing to me and was leaving. I asked him what my prognosis was. He said you are cured, but it can come back. Then he walked out. Next visit he came in, looked at his computer and left. I have no idea what he is doing for me or why I am even going to him. Totally uncommunicative.
Ridiculous!!! First time visit and referral and Dr. Reddy misreads my lab report and is about to shuttle me away to come back in 2 to 3 weeks when my hemoglobin was half of what it should be just a week ago. No bedside manner and very cavalier. Follows this debacle with telling me the wrong hemoglobin number and scolding me for not staying in the patient waiting room when I was directed by staff to wait at check out. Don't use him!!! Do your due diligence and don't just let your primary care physician TELL YOU to to go to him.
Cancer is scary. Dr Reddy is very caring, thinks outside the box, listens, wonderful manner. Would recommend him to anyone
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Sreekanth C Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sreekanth C Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.