Dr. Sreekanth C Reddy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sreekanth C Reddy?

Dr. Reddy is my favorite doc!

I was referred to Dr. Reddy in late 2015 for Larygeal cancer. I was pretty nervous but he assured me that I was going to come out good on the other side of this. I listened to everything he had to tell me and followed all his advice. He is always easy to talk and knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him for anyone.

I have seen Dr. Reddy 3 times since Mar 2017. I was referred to him for lung cancer. He recommended radiation which I had. On my next visit he came in, looked at his computer, said nothing to me and was leaving. I asked him what my prognosis was. He said you are cured, but it can come back. Then he walked out. Next visit he came in, looked at his computer and left. I have no idea what he is doing for me or why I am even going to him. Totally uncommunicative.

Doc dont care

Ridiculous!!! First time visit and referral and Dr. Reddy misreads my lab report and is about to shuttle me away to come back in 2 to 3 weeks when my hemoglobin was half of what it should be just a week ago. No bedside manner and very cavalier. Follows this debacle with telling me the wrong hemoglobin number and scolding me for not staying in the patient waiting room when I was directed by staff to wait at check out. Don't use him!!! Do your due diligence and don't just let your primary care physician TELL YOU to to go to him.

exceptional

Cancer is scary. Dr Reddy is very caring, thinks outside the box, listens, wonderful manner. Would recommend him to anyone

Would NOT Recommend

* Very little detail provided* Inaccurate Records of Patient* NO compassion that I can see* Started on Chemo with NO information, questions answered etc.* Would NOT recommend to ANYONE!

Dr. Sreekanth C Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.