Dr. Sreelatha Kakarala Is this you?

4.7

Mrs.

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

gave me ggod experience as first time to see the doctor and i am not scared to go back again to see her

great caring easy to talk to proactive

Posted on May 29th, 2013

I have met only 2 doctors in my 68 years that I fully trust and she ks one of them Never makes you feel rushed and explains things completely and in language you can understand I fully trust her and recommend her to anyone I

excellent srvice

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. K has been my physician for almost 20 years. She is the best I've ever had the pleasure to meet. She is very caringand truly takes an interest in what isgoing on with her patients. she's amazing!!

Great Doctor, Poor Office

Posted on December 27th, 2011

Dr. Kakarala is the best doctor I have ever met. Unfortunately she is saddled with the poorest office staff personnel I have ever met. The difference between her and her shared office staff is like night and day.

Dr. Sreelatha Kakarala

Posted on March 29th, 2010

I called the Dr.on 3/12/10 said I was in pain they said they would call me back waited 3 hours. Called them back said come in. I came in saw the nurse ...

Posted on October 15th, 2015