Dr. Sreenivas Gudimetla Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sreenivas Gudimetla?

Stay away from this guy

Posted on September 17th, 2012

He does not listen to the patient. Told him I had tightness & numbness in both hands and arms and across my chest. On his questionnaire for chest pain I deleted the word pain and inserted numbness and tightness. In the letter sent to me from his office he states "chest pain as the reason for my visit and his diagnoses was 1. Chest pain unspecified. 2. Tobacco abuse. There was no test done that showed tobacco caused the symptoms I was having. In my humble opinion this man wrote what the Insurance Lobby would like to see rather than what I told him my symptoms were and what his test showed. The test he has conducted on me thus far have shown nothing wrong with my cardiovascular system. This could turn out a neurological problem caused by who knows what but my primary care Doctor said the heart and veins should be checked first. I would not recommend this Doctor.

Posted on January 13th, 2017