3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sreenivasa R Nakka?

Dr. Nakka -horrible DR!

He is careless and very rude! Not sure if it’s his culture or what, but he has no respect for woman. I had a lot of questions and would kept talking over me.

a no nonsense doctor

a no nonsense doctor was what I was looking for and Dr Nakka is just that. He takes notes on your concerns and explains what he will do for you. His staff has always been friendly to me and very attentive to my many problems. he has been my doctor for 8 years. I have been thru 3 colon studies and one stomach study and have yet to feel any pain. He has removed 4 pollups , all benin (thank God!). I have taken his advice and feel much better now. I trust him!

During exam

During colonoscopy I found him cruel. It was painful and he didn’t seem to care. I cried out and he didn’t care. DON’t GO TO THIS MAN. HE IS RUDE, CRUEL AND CARELESS.

dr nakka

Dr Nakka is good but his staff needs some replacement

Horrible

This has got to be the worse doctors office in Hemet the staff need more training this Mexican girl with blue hair is the stupidest person I ever met she should be fired she doesn’t know a blue pen from a black her name was Raina or something like that DONT NOT COME TO THIS OFFICE

he is the rudest and unprofessional doctor I have ever been with in my life.

not only did he yell at me, he has a zero personality and matter of being a professional, he also yelled at my wife, and that I will not stand for, the doctor as assigned to me.

One of Hemet's worst Doctors! no compassion, rude,

Would never recommend him.

Dr. Sreenivasa R Nakka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hemet, CA.