Dr. Sri R Kanagalingam Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sri R Kanagalingam?

This doc. Clearly did not understand a spinal cord injury. Yelled at me telling me that I knew about the abses on my bottom way before and did nothing about it. I have a spinal cord injury T9 no feeling from the waist down. I have no pain from the waist down. I didn't know I had the abses till it came to the surface. Even after explaining this to her she still insisted I knew and did nothing. She also yelled at me for having a bowel movement in bed. Again I have no feeling from the waist down. I don't know when I need to go and have no control of that.

The Best Doctor in Town

Dr Sri is a really great doctor. She takes time with you to go over your results and explains in detail. She is very caring and she has a lot of knowledge.