Dr. Sri Krishna K Mukkamala Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sri Krishna K Mukkamala?

Fantastic Experience

Dr. Mukkamala and his whole staff from the front reception and nurses were truly fantastic. They immediately set me up for a same day appointment when they heard about my symptoms. My wait time was the least I have ever had at a retinal specialist. He was very professional and spent more time explaining things to me than any type of doctor in the past. Best of all, he fixed my retinal detachment when a previous doctor could not

Retina Specialist Extrodinare

I found Dr. Mukkamala to have a perfect combination of kindness and skill. He was confident about my eye problem and took time to explain the nature of my issue and the surgery needed to fix it. The staff was very efficient at organizing my surgery and with Dr. Mukkamala's expertise, I had a fantastic outcome.

Absolute top notch Doctor and staff

I was sent to Dr. Mukkamala with a detached retina on a late Tuesday afternoon in Marietta. I didn't even think they would be there since I got there so late but low and behold they were. I was given all the information of my condition and what to expect in the surgery for the next morning and was put totally at ease. I have never seen a staff in all 3 locations that I had to go to ( pre-op visit, actual surgery facility, and post-op location) that was as friendly and kind and professional as was Dr. Mukkamala and his team. Absolutely beyond words. I thank him and his staff from the bottom of my heart for the kindness and care that they took in me. Five stars is not enough. Thank you all again so very much.

Thorough

Dr. Mukkamala was the most thorough physician I have ever met. From the time he introduced himself, he was compassionate and listened to my concerns. He reviewed every aspect of my health and eye though I was only there for a retinal concern. He explained in detail the nature of my condition and its treatment. I was very satisfied with his care .