Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sridevi Koritala has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sridevi Koritala has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Sridevi Koritala is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I'd been having some problems with nausea, vomiting, and headache. Went in to figure out what was going on. Nurse asked me questions and asked me about my menstrual cycle. I was unsure but 98% positive I was not pregnant- I'd already taken one test and it was negative. The doctor came in asked me the same questions. She did not do any testing and told me that it was probably just too early to test for pregnancy. Gave me a prescription for nausea and told me to check back in a couple weeks- assuming that a pregnancy test would confirm. Earlier today I got an appointment with another Dr. after waiting an additional 2 weeks and 2 more negative pregnancy tests. Was confirmed today that I am not pregnant and have a stomach virus. Would not recommend Dr. Koritala to anyone.
Dr. Koritala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Sridevi Koritala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsLakeshore Medical Clinic, 2000 E Layton Ave Ste 100, Saint Francis, WI
Dr. Sridevi Koritala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Francis, WI.