Dr. Sridhar Neralla Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sridhar Neralla?

Young, Cocky and Wrong

Upon entering the examination room this doctor immediately told us my husband had stage 4 lung cancer and we needed a biopsy right away. The biopsy was done several days later at St. Mary's. Other families were called into small rooms to discuss results with the doctor. This doctor came out into a crowded waiting room and told me in front of everyone that my husband had small cell lung cancer, stage 4, and the outlook was not good at all. He left it to me to tell my husband the bad news. Here is the worst part: when we got to the oncologist several days later we found out it wasn't lung cancer at all, it was Mantle Cell Lymphoma. And through a slip of someone's tongue we also found out the doctors at the earlier biopsy procedure were taking bets on what it was, either lung cancer or lymphoma. Our whole experience with this doctor was unprofessional, and worse, callous.

Type 2 Diabetes