Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sridhar R Vennamaneni has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sridhar R Vennamaneni has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Sridhar R Vennamaneni has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Sridhar R Vennamaneni is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
We gave been fortunate to have "Dr, Venny" as our physician for many years, before he joined Flager Medical. His last office staff were horrendous, and the only reason we stayed was our trust and admiration for Dr, Venny. The new facility is far better, his nurse Tiffany a welcome change from his previous locale. Dr, Venny is always pleasant, spends a great deal of time in speaking with us, and we always have a feeling of confidence and security any time we visit. It's RARE in this day and age to have a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. We feel he is a RARE GEM and would recommend him to anyone seeking fine medical care.
Dr. Vennamaneni is an outstanding board certified internist. He is knowlegeable in very rare diseases and complex medical problems. He possesses so many qualities and attributes which are so hard to find. He listens to his patients, is kind, caring and very considerate. Dr. Vennamaneni has an excellent bedside manner, and he spends an enormous amount of time with his patients giving them the utmost of quality care. His medical assistant, Tiffany, is so loyal, dedicated, and a pleasure to see on every visit. All the staff and faculty go beyond the norm. I would highly recommend Dr. Vennamaneni to anyone in need of the best internist in our area. With deepest appreciation for all your continued guidance and support.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Sridhar R Vennamaneni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA LocalPlus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFlagler Medical Associates, 1552 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sridhar R Vennamaneni in this video.
Dr. Sridhar R Vennamaneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.