Dr. Srihari S Naidu Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Srihari S Naidu?

When all tests came back negative,he continued to follow me while ruling out non-cardiac reasons for my shortness of breath. When everything continued to be negative, he took the least invasive surgical route and found the problem. I confidently recommend him to others.

Excellent Doctor

I would definitely recommend Dr. Naidu. He is extremely professional and yet also very caring. His office staff is also accommodating and helpful. I was able to reach him with any questions I had. I felt very comfortable having him repair the hole in my heart.

Honest

I went to see Dr. Naidu after an ER visit for PE's found I have a hole in my heart. Dr. Naidu was very caring, compassionate and honest. The office staff is also very professional and helpful.

Excellent Doc!

Dr. Naidu was extremely friendly and interested in taking expert care of my heart disease. His staff, especially the nurses and assistants were very nice and accommodating!

Dr. Srihari S Naidu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.