Dr. Srikanth Mitta Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I saw Dr. Mitta for a year before I went for a second opinion. Dr. Mitta put me on medication for my diabetes and never changed the dose even though my numbers were still high. I found out I am a type 1 diabetic and NEED insulin before every meal not just once a day. I also found out I have a goiter and have non-clinical hypothyroidism, which Dr. Mitta assured me my thyroid was just fine and did not notice my goiter. I never felt like he listened to my concerns and I was just herded in and out of his office. Do NOT go to Dr. Mitta if you have any kind of difficult diabetes. He will not look into things. He told me he didn't know if I was Type 1 or 2 but never looked into any further.

Posted on April 17th, 2017