Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srikanth Raayasa
Dr. Srikanth Raayasa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX, with other offices in Kingwood, TX and Houston, TX (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Raayasa is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center, St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital and Cleveland Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Srikanth Raayasa has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Showing 5 of 9
In simple words "i got my family doc forever!" While he is a Nephrologist he also does medicine. I heard about him from my friends who went to him for Kidney related issues. Previously i had 2 other docs for my annuls and general medicine questions and i visited both of them only once. Then i gave a try with Dr Raayasa and feel so lucky. The main thing i expect is the doc listening (not hearing) to all your concerns and giving his comments to all your questions. He never hurries and patiently speak with his patients. The best part is, if he feels you need special attention he makes sure you are followed up and are fine. He doesn't prescribe any meds if its not a must and guides you with change in life style you need to make to get better. Like him , his staff are swift and prompt at their work and patients request. They don't ask you to do what you can but take the responsibility and handle things on their own. If you are browsing for a doc who can listen to you as a doc and as a friend with genuine concern, your search ends here!!
Dr. Raayasa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Northwest Medical Center
St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Srikanth Raayasa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.