Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Srikrishna S Talluri has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Srikrishna S Talluri has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
Showing 2 of 9
I had appointment @ 11:00am and reached at office @ 10:50am. When i reached there there were 3 peoples were waiting. around 11:45 am doctor walked into the office. There was no communication made by staff that doctor is running late. My name was called @ 12:45 pm so i wasted my 1hr 45 min and they don't care. When you are late for 30 min they consider no call no show and charged you $45 coming late. Doctor need to understand that the other people have job that involved responsibility. I am giving 1 star for this review submission.
Terrible Staff - lack of communication and they manually bring charts from one office to the other. He was my dad's doctors and when I called the receptionist she said doctor is running on time for appointments when I arrived 10 minutes later I ended up waiting 50 minutes. No electronic records so unless the office has your chart at that location you will not know test results etc. I felt like this office and doctor was 20 year behind in technology.
Dr. Talluri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Srikrishna S Talluri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
Locations & DirectionsSRIKRISHNA S TALLURI MD, 2200 W Higgins Rd Ste 245, Hoffman Estates, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Srikrishna S Talluri, MD - Urology in Hoffman Estates, IL, in this video.
Dr. Srikrishna S Talluri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.