Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srilatha A Reddy
Dr. Srilatha A Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Prairie, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. She speaks English.
Dr. Srilatha A Reddy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
worst doctor ever I can never get well going to her office in Grand Prairie or Irving she and her workers do not care only about the money and she is rude as all that works there if you want to work on your self go to dr reddy office because they want do anything to help in any way she should have her license took away just not knowing her job or patients just all about the money have a great life dr reddy
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Kakatiya Medical College
Graduated in 1995
E A Conway Medical Center
Dr. Srilatha A Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid E Sones Dc, 928 N Belt Line Rd Ste 200, Grand Prairie, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Srilatha A Reddy in this video.
Dr. Srilatha A Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.