Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu MD
Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazard, KY, with other offices in Hazard, KY and Hazard, KY . He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Appakondu is affiliated with Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center and Mary Breckinridge Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu has 3 locations
200 Medical Center Dr
Hazard, KY 41701
Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Blocked leg arterys
Self-verified patient of Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu - Posted on October 4th, 2018
I would like to thank Dr srini and his great staff Mary, Daniel and Brian they worked really hard they go above and beyond what the have to Doc listens to what your concerns are then helps you To be your best you I would highly recommend Dr Srini to all my family and friends thank you Dr Srini and staff May God bless Nancy Engle
Quality Doctor Very Good,thank God we have him here
Self-verified patient of Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu - Posted on February 2nd, 2017
Dr. Appakondu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1993
East Tennessee State University
Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu's office for more information.
120 Campbell St Hazard, KY : (606) 439-4878
200 Medical Center Dr Hazard, KY 41701
243 Roy Campbell Dr Ste A Hazard, KY : (606) 216-7692
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Hazard, KY, in this video.
Dr. Srinivasa R Appakondu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hazard, KY.