Dr. Srinivas S Erragolla Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas S Erragolla?

good pain control

have been going to see Dr Erragolla for 4 yr , got very good pain control with his treatment. Thank You . I am able to enjoy life with minimal pain now.

Thanks for helping

Thank you for helping to control my pain .

Erratic & can b rude

This guy has given me my life back. I was in extreme pain for over 2 years and on the first visit as I was leaving he told me he wasn't 100% convinced I had fibromyalgia. He told me he was 100% convinced they I had a rotator cuff problem and he suspected I had low vitamin D. He was 2 for 2. In about 3 weeks I was already starting to feel better. Now about 60 days I am a new person again. I can't thank him enough.

Dr. Erragolla has helped me manage my pain since 2011. My problem is in my C1 and C2 vertebrae. I've made great strides in improving my pain levels with his advice and care, being able to cut down on medication and still function. I'd refer him to anyone.

Dr. Errogolla is the Best

Dr E. is an awesome man. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain everything so that you can understand what's going on. I've been to a few different pain management doctors over the years and Dr E. is by far the best. He's practical and will work with you when things pop up to make sure you get the care you need. I highly recommend Dr. Errogolla.

Been going to office over 6 years. Pleased with him and his staff. Great full to have my pain managed every month wouldn't be able to coupe without him. Thank you very much Dr. S. Erragolla.

Seen Dr Errolgola approximately 8 months from the get go he wanted to do injections in my back and never ever was able to get my pain to where it was manageable and to top it off out of the 8mos. He was only there 4 visits and I suffered immensely and on our final visit we came to the conclusion I could not trust a Dr that was only there part time and never was able to mange my pain to where I could manage it. My family Dr even told me to tell him that I was under so much anxiety from hurting that I needed to tell him. I tried it fell on deaf ears and I received a 30 day dismissal letter due to trust issues and his inability to see through what he called a bad screen and he was the one prescribing the medication I was on, no one should be treated in a fashion to where he belittled me, just torn don't know what to do

Terrible bedside manner....

I did not have a good experience with this man. The wait times are over an hour and he seemed more likely to blame everything on fibromyalgia than ordering testing to see if I had any physical ailments that are contributing to the pain I am having. After not feeling I was recieving proper testing I asked my family doctor to please get an MRI of my neck and upper back which showed a list of problems causing my pain and due to the fact I had asked him....more liked begged him to check and he didn't I quit going due to his failure to listen to me as a patient and trust I knew my own body.

Dr. Srinivas S Erragolla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.