Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srinivas S Koneru
Dr. Srinivas S Koneru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koneru is affiliated with St John Macomb Oakland Hospital - Macomb Campus. Dr. Koneru has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Srinivas S Koneru has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Koneru manages your cardiac care in a most caring and professional manner. The testing involved (EKG, Stress Tests, Dopler scans) are on site. He is very responsive to patient needs and provide priceless and life saving advice. He also knows his limitatios and provides the options in a clear consice way. He makes himself available for consultations 24/7.. I highly recommend him for your CAD or cardio evaluations..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Koneru is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Medical College
Dr. Srinivas S Koneru accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLingareddy Devireddy Md Pc, 11900 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 103, Warren, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Srinivas S Koneru in this video.
Dr. Srinivas S Koneru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.