Have you seen Dr. Srinivas B Mukkamala?

Great and caring doctor.

Absolutely wonderful and caring doctor. My 7 year old and 4 year old are patients and he is great with them. Takes time with each patient and doesn't rush you out. He has done two operations on my 4 year old and the after care was outstanding. Always available for questions and concerns.

Best of the best

Dr. Mukkamala is the best of the best. He has performed three surgeries on our young children. The office staff are kind and doctor knew exactly what to say to help put our fears aside during a few of scariest moments of our lives. This weekend our four-year-old daughter had a sudden onset of hearing loss and urgent care could not find a cause. Dr. Mukkamala stopped what he was doing on a Sunday morning and went into his office to examine our daughter. How many doctors do you know that do that!

AMAZING DOCTOR

This Dr. is wonderful!! My daughter goes to him for ear problems. He is always so nice to both of us!!! His staff is equally wonderful!!! I recommend Dr. Mukkamala to everyone!!!

Thankful for this doctor!

If you have an ENT issue, Dr. Mukkamala is the doctor for you!

The whole experience is always wonderful. From the front desk to the visit with Dr. Mukkamala. A wonderful office. The wait time is usually very quick. I was 30 minutes from start to finish. My ears are ready for another 6 months.

Eager to do surgery, but does not want to see you after surgery!

All around WONDERFUL

Dr. Mukkamala and his staff are amazing. Tami went above and beyond to help me and keep me informed. Dr. Mukkamala is so relaxed and down to earth. He makes you feel so at ease. He is very prompt, knowledgeable and thorough. Everyone is always friendly and smiling. I would never recommend an ENT other than Dr. Mukkamala. He is the very best.

retired

I am 80 years old. Over the years I have had many doctors. I rate Dr. Mukkamala at the very top of my list. He is an exceptional person and physician. I have complete confidence in his judgment and direction. I am very fortunate to have him as a doctor.

I would recommend anyone to Dr. Mukkamala. He was very pleasant and good bed side manner. He answer all of my questions and took care of my problem.

Excellent!

Dr. Mukkamala was excellent. His mannerism was very kind and professional. He found the problem and corrected it in less than 15 minutes. Dr. Mukkamala was very respectful and shared information with me while he worked. He also gladly answered all of my questions. I am very grateful for his expertise and his kind manner.

Dr. Mukkamala

Dr. Mukkamala is one of the best ENT's I've ever had. He is very honest and lays out all of the options he can provide you with. Not only is he very honest but he is quick with appointments! And by quick, he gets to the point, answers your questions and doesn't let you sit and spin. Explains how things work and how they are suppose to work. The staff is wonderful, very friendly and his surgical coordinator is the sweetest!! I've been to 3 other ENT's and I have been with Dr. Mukkamala since 2013 and I will not change. He is amazing!

great experience

I take my grandmother to see Dr Mukkamala with great results. When I developed an issue with my right ear I made my appointment with him and have been very satisfied. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Srinivas B Mukkamala is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flint, MI.