Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Srinivas R Pamidi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Srinivas R Pamidi has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Srinivas R Pamidi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
He was ok on the initial visit regarding symptoms. After testing, both my husband and I felt Dr. made light of my symptoms at follow-up visit--even though tests were ok. I went alone to the 2 month visit, and he was rude, arrogant, derogatory, and blew off my recurring symptoms, even though my family history is that of strong, non-normal symptoms, my father having 4 open heart surgeries at Cleveland Clinic and non-normal symptoms each time. Dr. was not interested in walking me through my questions...was with me maybe 10 minutes and told me to see my medical doctor. He has no bedside manner. I will not go back to this doctor and will not recommend him. Needs to realize each person /symptoms can be unique and family history should strongly be considered.
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Srinivas R Pamidi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Srinivas R Pamidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.