Dr. Srinivas Pamidi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas Pamidi?

Posted on July 1st, 2015

He was ok on the initial visit regarding symptoms. After testing, both my husband and I felt Dr. made light of my symptoms at follow-up visit--even though tests were ok. I went alone to the 2 month visit, and he was rude, arrogant, derogatory, and blew off my recurring symptoms, even though my family history is that of strong, non-normal symptoms, my father having 4 open heart surgeries at Cleveland Clinic and non-normal symptoms each time. Dr. was not interested in walking me through my questions...was with me maybe 10 minutes and told me to see my medical doctor. He has no bedside manner. I will not go back to this doctor and will not recommend him. Needs to realize each person /symptoms can be unique and family history should strongly be considered.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

He was VERY rude. Not recommended.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Spent as much time as we wanted with us. Answered all questions that we asked.

Posted on October 27th, 2017