Dr. Srinivas K Prasad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srinivas K Prasad?

Recent experience with Dr. Prasad

My spinal stenosis, with additional complications, left me in constant pain, unable to walk more than short distances with a cane, unable to perform the simplest of tasks. After an exhaustive search; many months and many doctors, I came to Dr. Prasad. I found him to have an unusual combination of knowledge, compassion, patience and skill. He explained the underlying problems that created the condition I was in; answered questions in ways I could understand, outlined surgical options and described what to expect during the recovery period. The surgery was a success accompanied with attentive follow-up care. It’s been 4 months now and I’m back to normal activity. I actually can not say enough good things about the care and medical/surgical skills Dr. Prasad and his team provided to me. I’d rate my experience with Dr. Prasad 6 stars if I could. David

Simply the best

This is one magnificent, brilliant doctor as well as being one humble, loving, concerned human being. He is a superb thinker, a great listener, and a compassionate soul. He is husky skilled and had a fine team of colleagues, but he himself is a gem. We would trust no one else in neurosurgery .

This particular

Dr. Prasad is thorough , takes a surprisingly long time with his patients, explains ALL aspects of your issues and aspects of potential surgical intervention. A rare find !

Wonderful Doctor

one of the very best

easily one of the best, if not the best doctors i have ever had the pleasure to know, or to work with, or consult with. he is brilliant, deep thinking, compassionate, accessible and without affectation. he works hard and is ethical and thorough.

Takes the time to talk with you...explain everything to you. Makes you feel at ease. Excellent bedside manner.

After fracturing my back I thought I was never going to walk again. Dr. Prasad was amazing in helping me to recover. His staff was also incredible and I now am almost back to 100%. He is my hero !!

Awesome

Simply the best neurosurgeon that I have come across. Takes as much time with as you need. I would trust him with my life. After interviewing several other surgeons I felt that he was my best option. And 2 years later I don't regret it.

Simply, one of the best

One of the finest minds and caring hearts around! A wonder of a doctor!