Dr. Srinivasa Ayinala Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Srinivasa Ayinala?

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Preoccupied and asked me what surgery I was there for. I had to remind him of two years of my medical history. He doesnt explain the findings of surgery to any detail and is somewhat condescending when talking to you. I dont get a good feel that he is aware or cares about helping patients feel better. Procedure went well with little pain afterwards. but explaining things about the findings of surgery is nil to none. I felt like I was wasting his time as he is so preoccupied. Very disappointing after waiting so long to be seen and then no explaination and what little was given was as if the findings were not important. Staff at Gwinnett Medical were cold , disinterested and not friendly. I have good insurance too. You'd think I would get a little better treatment!

Horrible experience

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

He made us wait about 30 minutes in the room before coming in. He had two other poeple following him and didnt even spend 3 minutes with us. He didn't listen to the fact that I was in pain and just wanted to find out the cause of it. He seemed like he was in such a hurry. No sympathy or courtesy to listen to his patient. Would not recommend him ever to anyone.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

If your appointment is at 3:00pm you will wait a good 1.5 or 2hours to be seen. He is never prepared when it's time to be seen. He is very rude. His nurse Tracey never returns phone calls. Don't waste your time with this doctor. He completely does not care about his patients it's more like a paycheck for him.

Patinet

Posted on June 4th, 2015

He was late as crap but once he came in he was great, intelligent and understood me and gave me an understanding before he left...staff at Braselton are all so awesome

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Phenomenal physician. I felt comfortable and confident I was getting the best care

AVOID

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Like other, do not go to him. He is not personable, at all. Find other doctors on here who have positive ratings and can testify to a good patient-doctor interaction.

Unconcern Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Do not like this doctor he don't have patience to explain any info he's always in a rush. I thought I was the doctor instead of the patient what I waist he will never see me again.

Horrific

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

came to see Dr. Ayinala with multiple gastro intestinal issues. To book an appointment there was no problem, but the wait was horrible over two hours to be called by the nurse and then another 45 minutes to be seen. This guy also works for Gwinnette hospital and is always on call. Then he came in the room and 15 minutes later it was done. I came back to him for a procedure and on complications right after having the procedure done and before I could be stabilize he already have left to the hospital to attend another "emergency" .So if you are looking for a compassionate,caring and personable Dr. go some place else. If I could give him 0 stars I would.

Posted on September 6th, 2017