Dr. Srinivasa Chintalapudi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Srinivasa Chintalapudi?

Total Care

Posted on December 8th, 2013

I would chose this doctor again and hope for a long relationship. He cares about all your health issues and you as a person. I feel comfortable asking about all health concerns. If the wait is longer than usual; it is because he spends the time with you that you need. It is reassuring to know that he is giving all his patients the best care.

Patient, wife and mom of 4

Posted on November 18th, 2013

As a military family that was constantly seeing different doctors and moving every two years, I have to say that Dr. Chinta and the entire staff, are absolutely amazing. Took a little while to warm up to everyone, as we were outsiders that moved here (retired) and had to search for a doctor that helped our whole family. After, 3yrs, I have no regrets!! My younger children absolutely love him as well. My youngest are 9 and 12- and I had them at a pediatrician elsewhere here. They both begged to go to Dr. Chinta, so we are all patients at Caring Medical and Amelia, the NP is just as wonderful as Chinta. The entire staff know us well and we have never had any issues. I cannot say enough about them all. So happy to be HOME in Tennessee and be apart of Caring Medical Center.

Beware.

Posted on February 5th, 2011

Terrible 2 year experience. Many serious mistakes by staff. Dr either doesn't know or doesn't mind. Nothing "Caring" about this medical center.

Do NOT recommend.

Posted on February 5th, 2011

Too many scary mistakes. Staff problems.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015