Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri
Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Potluri is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus), Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Medical Center Mckinney. Dr. Potluri has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 12
Dr. Pot lord did not even run as many heart tests in connection to my ASD as did my Cardiologist. He has nearly cost me my life. 20 days later I had a brain bleed. My ASD was not closed until 3 years later when one of my neurologists started asking questions and as coon as I told him that my cardiologist had done the bubble test which proved that only 60-65% of my blood was flowing throug my body. Dr. Potlori choose not to run that test and by time surgery was done I had less than 60% and was so very sick. I will NEVER GO BACK TO HIM. By the way it took 3 months to get in and I had to call daily to get one test done. WE PAID A LOT FOR HIS FUN GOING IN TO LOOK AT MY HEART. I DOUBT THAT HE EVER GOT PERMISSION TO DO IT.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Potluri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1994
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLegacy Heart Center, 6601 Preston Rd, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Plano, TX, in this video.
Dr. Srinivasa P Potluri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.