Dr. Srinivasa Potluri Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Srinivasa Potluri?

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Pot lord did not even run as many heart tests in connection to my ASD as did my Cardiologist. He has nearly cost me my life. 20 days later I had a brain bleed. My ASD was not closed until 3 years later when one of my neurologists started asking questions and as coon as I told him that my cardiologist had done the bubble test which proved that only 60-65% of my blood was flowing throug my body. Dr. Potlori choose not to run that test and by time surgery was done I had less than 60% and was so very sick. I will NEVER GO BACK TO HIM. By the way it took 3 months to get in and I had to call daily to get one test done. WE PAID A LOT FOR HIS FUN GOING IN TO LOOK AT MY HEART. I DOUBT THAT HE EVER GOT PERMISSION TO DO IT.

Posted on September 27th, 2017