- 27 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medicine And Research
- 2 comments
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Srinivasan Krishna has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Showing 3 of 3
27 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medicine And Research
Graduated in 1991
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVanessa Hernandez OD, 1650 Selwyn Ave, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Srinivasan Krishna in this video.
Dr. Srinivasan Krishna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.