Dr. Srinivasan Pillai Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Srinivasan Pillai?

Bad doctor, bad office practices. AVOID HIM.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

The staff is very friendly and courteous. The doctor is rude and terrible. He DOES NOT LISTEN to his patients. He was RUDE to his staff, kept shouting at his staff right in front of patients sitting in the lobby. Wouldn't listen to medical history or run tests to rule out possible issues. Just kept shrugging off complaints saying "I'm sure it's fine". He doesn't believe what a patient says unless he is there to diagnose the situation himself (so prior diagnoses by prior doctors have no significance to him). Horrible, horrible, horrible experience. As I was leaving, one of the staff members apologized saying "yes, he is a really bad doctor, sorry about that" and gave me the name and number of a different office to try! It's so bad his own staff is apologizing for him and recommending a different doctor! Billing is unprofessional as well. On my visit I was told I did not have a co-pay, which I knew was wrong, but I told them that once they figured out what the correct they had my address and cell phone number, they can bill me. THEY NEVER CALLED MY CELL, EVEN ONCE! They went straight to calling my work phone and leaving messages with my co-workers saying they needed to get in touch with me "to discuss medical bills". They had my cell phone number, they could have told me privately but instead let my entire work place think that I owed some huge medical bill when it was really just a miscalculated (on THEIR part) co-pay! Very unprofessional, rude... Do yourself a favor: avoid him at all costs.