Dr. Srinivasan S Purighalla Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Srinivasan S Purighalla?

I have had back surgeries done by Dr. Purighalla & WOULD NOT go to anyone else. He tries all other options & testing before doing any surgery. Being a patient of his, you are in the best of care. When in his office, he takes time to explain all issues with you. His personally whether in office or hospital puts you at ease knowing your care is his top priority.He's a very soft-spoken person & very personable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. You could not get better care anywhere or from anyone else. When talking to his patient, he also includes the family member involved.His staff is wonderful, also. You can't go wrong being a patient of Dr. Purighalla.

RN

You have never met a more kind and compassionate physician.

get a second DR. advice.!!!!

Dr. Purighalla not only took excellent care of me, but he also took my family into consideration. He made sure they understood what was going to happen and answered all questions they had.

Very professional ! Outstanding rapport ! Great staff !

Review

Dr. Purighalla is the best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was kind and caring and absolutely awesome in his profession. He explained everything to me so that I could understand it. I would refer him to anyone who is looking for a good neurosurgeon hands down. (no pun intended)

Patient and Explanitory

Dr. Purighalla took time to explain both my diagnosis as well as my procedure. He is one of the first doctor's I have worked with who has told me he actually wants his patients to be involved in their own healthcare rather than just allowing someone else to just make decisions for them. I really appreciate having my concerns taken seriously.

Dr. Purighalla is great he saved my life!

I have never meet a doctor that cares as much he does. I would recamend him to anyone. I feel lucky to have had him to be the one to do my brain surgery. his bedside manner was excellent. I could go on forever about how much i like Dr.Purighalla i cant say enough good things about him.

Dr. Srinivasan S Purighalla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.