Have you seen Dr. Srinivasan C Ramaswamy?

Compassionate doc!

Have had several pcp’s who hardly spent time or answered phone calls promptly. But this clinic and dr Rama does go above and beyond!

Excellent timely care!

Pleasant staff

Excellent Physician! I have been a patient of his for about 6 months now. He is very friendly and courteous. When diagnosing, he is always very confident in what he thinks the problem is. I would give him lots more stars if at all possible. I have sent 3 family members to him and they all feel the same way! ABSOLUTE BEST!!! "2 Thumbs Up Dr. Ramaswamy!!"

The Best Doctor Ever!

I have been a patient of Dr. Ramaswamy for about 4 years at least. I can't remember exactly when I started seeing Dr. Ramaswamy. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I actually went to see him the first time because my old doctor was absolutely horrible so I called my boss and asked what doctor he sees and is he any good. He highly recommended Dr. Ramaswamy. Wow, what an incredible doctor! His bedside manner is impecible and he explains in detail what is going on with my health. I never feel rushed when visiting him. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, competent, and always remembers who I am and what my issues are. Recently Dr. Ramaswamy left the clinic where he has been for many years and went to a new clinic. I chose to stay at the old clinic and see a new doctor (primarily because the phones at the new clinic were having issues and I couldn't get a call into the new clinic). That doctor was horrible. He told me I had liver issues and sent me for a liver screening (I forget the technical name of the procedure). He took me off some medicine that Dr. Ramaswamy had put me on and I was just starting to see the benefits of the new medicine. But the new doctor insisted that I stop taking the medicine immediately, also he took me off liquor and told me not to take any tylenol or any other pain medicine. I went on a cruise and couldn't drink, I had problems with foot pain and could not walk but I had to just suffer through the pain because the new doctor told me I had liver issues and couldn't take pain meds. I had a headache that lasted four days but I couldn't take a tylenol because of this new doctor. Finally I went back to Dr. Ramaswamy because of insurance issues with the new doctor. Dr. Ramaswamy told me that the other doctor basically overreacted because my liver enzymes were just slight above normal and there was no concern. Let me tell you, the sense of relief and confidence I felt when I went back to Dr. Ramaswamy was overwhelming. He is truly a great doctor in my opinion.

Awesome doc

I've been going to see Dr. Ramaswamy for probably 7 years now as my PCP(started seeing him when I went as a walk in patient and just lucked into finding a great doctor). IMO, he is awesome as a PCP. Always takes time to listen, answer my questions and ask questions. Very polite and quite humorous. He always remembers who I am and that is refreshing! The clinic itself is outdated but it's always easy to get into and the wait time is almost always just a few minutes with an appointment (which have always been able to get same week). The receptionists are not friendly though and always seem like they'd rather be elsewhere. The nurses as of late are not the most friendly either...always in a rush and don't act like they care at all. Really disappointing but I love Dr. Ramaswamy as my doctor and he is who I'm there to see anyway.

Highly Recommend

Dr Ramaswamy is a very good doctor, he takes his time with you. He always accurately diagnois me and wife. He's very caring and always try to remember your name, I think that's very important.

Mary

I really appreciate the extra mile this doctors goes for my entire family.

Caring and Patient

I highly recommend Dr. Ramaswany. He's been my doctor for several years. Every person I've sent to him agrees: he's very nice and doesn't rush you. It's like he actually cares--gasp! He explains everything and takes time to ask and answer questions.

Good clinic

Excellent doc, very knowledgeable, and good bedside manners. Moreover, available when you need him. The clinic decor is outdated from outside, but feels much better inside!

Rarely ever need an appointment...regularly takes walk-ins. I have referred several people to this clinic. There was one occasion in which he rushed to a diagnosis and was not correct...it was something minor. He follows protocols for when to perform diagnostic tests such as x-rays...this is a good thing to help control cost.

AROSS

Excellant Dr. He always explain things and help to diagnois problems

Dr. Rama is an excellent doctor, good diagnostician, caring, helpful in lowering your medication cost if that is a problem with you, and also friendly and funny. All of my family members have seen him as a physician, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Srinivasan C Ramaswamy is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.

Dr. Srinivasan C Ramaswamy Is this you?