Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sripathy Rao
Dr. Sripathy Rao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rao is affiliated with Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center, Northwest Community Hospital and St Alexius Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sripathy Rao has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Northwest Community Hospital
St Alexius Medical Center
Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Rush University Medical Center
Saint Anthony Hospital
Advocate Bethany Hospital
St Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center
St Anthony Medical Center of Crown Point
47 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Sripathy Rao accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sripathy Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.