Dr. Srivani Thatikonda Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Srivani Thatikonda?

Great care!

Dr. Thatikonda has been my husband's radiation oncologist for a little over 2 months now and I am amazed at her calm, assuring bedside manner. She actually takes time to sit down and talk with you as a human and not shuffle you out so the next patient can be seen. I have learned more about my husband's cancer diagnosis from her than from any of his other doctors. I wish she could be our only doctor. The staff in her office is exceptional. Everyone from the front office staff, the nurses, to the radiation therapists, all were patient, caring, and kind. You can tell they love their job, which in oncology, is of vital importance. I would recommend Dr. Thatikonda and the radiation staff at Texas Oncology Midtown to anyone.

Type 2 Diabetes