Dr. Srividya Ariyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srividya Ariyan?

I have been seeing Dr. Aryan for 3 years following my thyroid cancer. I thought she was doing a good job. Her bedside manner is very bad. I once forgot about what we talked about at our last visit because I have many doctors. She told me I should remember and got offended. She is never nice when I see her. I feel like she doesn't want to be there. She has been doing my labs and procedures for 3 years managing my thyroid levels. She never calls me with any results but tells me she will let me at my next 3 month follow up. Fortunately I have a wonderful primary care doctor that lets me know as soon as they are available. My labs became very bad over a 8 month period and after 2 bad results she finally referred me to an oncologist. When I visited the oncologist she said Dr. Aryan didn't have my blood levels right and that she should have caught my symptoms 8 months ago. Now I'm seeing an oncologist and maybe have thyroid cancer again that could have been caught 8 monhts ago. I am seeing a new endocrinologist ASAP. I have never written a review before that was negative, but I would never recommend her to anyone, I'm sorry to say.

Dr. Ariyan was excellent and seemed to have taken concern in my diabetic problems.

Not thorough with thyroid testing. There are twelve available tests. Only a few were performed. Problem missed.