Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacey Barrie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stacey Barrie has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Stacey Barrie has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stacey Barrie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
First of all, I will say she gives great pap smears (ie fast and not very painful) but her lack of professionalism overshadows this fantastic quality. She left the door open while she told me what I could possibly had for all the other people to hear, didn't let me ask questions, basically implied my husband cheated on me, and turned around and left the room. She is so unprofessional and I urge any woman to stay away from this "doctor".
Dr. Barrie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Healthcare System
18 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2299 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA
Dr. Stacey Barrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.