Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacey J Carlitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stacey J Carlitz has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Stacey J Carlitz has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 25
This doctor ran an unnecessary test stating I was high risk giving me a pre-existing condition in my health record which turned out to be negative. The test was routine years ago and it was negative so I was not a high risk. I was billed for a breast exam which never took place. She was running late which I waited over 2 hours to be seen. She took a total of 5 to 7 minutes before rushing off to the next patient.
I won't be going back to Dr. Carlitz. I have seen her multiple times and every time she's halfway out the door before I can even finish talking, and I'm not the chatty type. She also jumps to conclusions in specialties she is not knowledgable in (such as urology). Unprofessional and I'm finding a new OB.
General doctor referred me to her b/c 2 test showing GYN problems. Both tests and lengthy survey with my medical history and family's submitted several months before appt. They lost both of my test and when I got to the appt they knew nothing about why I was there. Gave me prescription to help, but when asked how that would help they didn't know b/c didn't have test results. Said they would send something in mail once they found tests. Got nothing except bills in the mail. Paid in full and then received another bill. When I called about that one they said they lost my insurance information so were charging me full amount. The desk staff and nurse were nice. The doctor was quick in and out and didn't want to be bothered/spend time finding out real problem. The total organization of the place is a mess. Had to go to another doctor and start over.
24 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStacey J Carlitz Do, 1005 Beaver Grade Rd, Coraopolis, PA
Dr. Stacey J Carlitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coraopolis, PA.