Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacey E Copeland has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Being scared out of mind, I was quickly put at ease with Dr.Copeland and the others who here with the biopsy! The biopsy itself was almost painless and although I didn't get the news I wanted, I will return to Dr.Copeland's office for surgery . She quickly had me set up to meet with an oncologist even though it was the holidays! I was impressed when she called to tell me that the mass was cancer and she talked with me for a long time. I related to her that I had never had any type of surgery and she assured me that everything would be done to put me at ease ! I was very impressed with her compassion !
Initially I was happy to be getting a woman surgeon but now I have obtained a new surgeon and I will never see Dr. Copeland. This was a very bad medical experience. She always appeared overworked and tired. She has a very cocky demeanor and would not explain or help me understand what she was talking about. Very upsetting experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Copeland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Stacey E Copeland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBusch Md Tiley Md And Copeland Md, 9 Courtney Dr, Charleston, WV
Dr. Stacey E Copeland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.