3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stacey Englander Turner?

Really Good Changes

I've seen Dr. Turner at her private practice in Haverford for a few years. Recently things have changed from when I was there a few years ago. The staff seems to have totally changed, and they seem great. I definitely like seeing good changes.

does not listen

This person does what she wants to do and whatever generates more billable hours. She performs unneeded aggressive procedures. The staff told me that is the way Main Line Derm wants it. The staff is also very wrong about information, and setting appointments is crazy because they are such a mess.

No longer at Penn Medicine

Received a letter today, telling me her last day at Penn was last Tuesday. Not surprised they apparently terminated her.

Wonderful doctor

She was a very thorough doctor who made me feel very comfortable. My wait was short and she listened and followed through with my concerns even though she was pretty sure it was nothing. I will always go back to her.

BADLY RUN OFFICE!!!

Probably one of the most poorly run doctors' offices I have ever seen. Dr. Turner seemed nice but harried. The waiting room is dark and depressing, the staff was not warm or welcoming (I stood there waiting to be checked in for over 2 minutes and the girl did not acknowledge my presence until she hung up from a personal phone call. Then they said they couldn't find my chart. REALLY?! To be fair, she was alone at the front desk which itself causes delays. The wait time was ridiculously long and even longer once I was deposited in an exam room. I wasn't the only agitated patient. One woman with two small children was waiting to be seen for almost 90 minutes and another woman walked out of the exam room saying she had been left in there for 45 minutes and had to go pick up her children at school. This is no way to run a business! They need to get their act together!

AMAZING practice

Amazing doctor, amazing office, amazing staff. Just an amazing experience overall. The staff at Haverford Dermatology obviously take pride in their work and it shows.

Dr. Turner is Great!

PhD

Dr Turner and her staff of kind and smart nurses gave me a great overall experience, from body checks to facials. would recommend her to all

Skin Check

Waited 1.5 hours to see Dr. Turner. I was not impressed with Dr. Turner or her staff. Would not return.

terrible doctor

She is a very bad in doing procedures. All her procedures leave scars and marks. She does not work accurate and thoghrough. The skin looks worse after her procedures and need treatment by different doctors .

Was a positive experience. Doctor was thorough and Kind, staff is excellent and also professional. Highly recommend this practice, as now my family also sees them.

satisfied customer

I saw Dr Turner for a skin cancer screening. My prior skin cancer screening where done by a Physician Assistant. This was my first screening by a dermtoglist and there a was a difference. Dr Turner does a complete skin examination. The employees and nurse at Haverford dermatology are very friendly and helpfull. I will be scheduling all my future skin cancer screening with Dr Turner.Dr Turner is very friendly and will answer any concerns you have. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Stacey Englander Turner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.