Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacey Hoffmann MD
Dr. Stacey Hoffmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sonora, CA, with another office in Redding, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated with Tuolumne General Hospital and Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacey Hoffmann has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Stacey Hoffmann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Listen to this!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacey Hoffmann - Posted on September 10th, 2011
I actually used to work for dr. hoffmann and she is a very very bad unprofessional doctor. She was asking her patients for vicodin in front of her office staff, she was drinking alcohol on the job and she was taking opiates on the job while performing procedures on the patients as well she would be under the influence. Her office manager toni would cover for her because they were personal friends as well.... she is an awful awful doctor who needs professional help herself! She just dipped her hands in the candy jar a bit too much if you ask me!
The care of my Mother
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacey Hoffmann - Posted on January 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stacey Hoffmann - Posted on September 17th, 2010
Dr. Hoffmann is a rarity in these days of rushed 15-minute appointments. She is kind and compassionate and extremely thorough and will give a patient as much time as that patient requires. She gives an actual hands-on examination and does not just go by "the numbers." There is nothing you cannot discuss with her.
Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tuolumne General Hospital
Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stacey Hoffmann, MD - Family Medicine in Sonora, CA, in this video.
Dr. Stacey Hoffmann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sonora, CA.